Sunday 2 November 2014

A Business Opportunity for You.



You will all have heard of this catalogue company but how many of you know how many Kleeneze people in the UK & Ireland are making substantial second incomes for their household? (I won't mention those that are full time from their front rooms!)

I was introduced to the business opportunity by a lady dropping catalogues to my home in 2006, when I showed little interest. I have since moved (twice) and lost touch with her but a catalogue was put through my door earlier this year. I thought about this type of business again and, after some research and realising the Internet opportunity now offered, I joined Kleeneze in May this year "to give it a go".

What a mug I have been, not looking at it as a serious business almost nine years ago. I'd be full time, now! It's so different from ALL the other similar businesses. For a start, you have to PAY to join but you would have to pay to start any type of business (a lot more, in fact). The unique model, support package and product range are the best (I'm not just saying that, I did a lot of research first).

It's not for everybody - you have to be tenacious, organised, diligent and receptive of the plan. Computer/Internet literacy and access is a must, that's the 21st century. You don't need to be able to "sell", in fact sales people normally fail in Kleeneze.

What else do you need?

Energy - as you are self-employed (it's a business)
Time management
Total focus on your customers
Enthusiasm about the products
Reliability
Ambitious for sales (not selling)
Happy with repetitive work
Eager to learn - and go on learning

I'm based in Gloucestershire, but it doesn't matter where you are as we can meet electronically. What is important is that you join the right team. I am in the Focus Group, one of the top performers, with many resources not available from Kleeneze!

Select the image below, watch the short presentation and complete "Find Out More" and I'll be in touch. I won't be selling it to you, YOU have to make the right decision for you and your family.

Kleeneze KSome legal stuff:

Genuine Opportunity Verification
1. We are working with an established British PLC.
2. Our Opportunity is endorsed and regulated by the Direct Selling Association.
3. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.
4. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.
5. We market products for use in the home, the care of the home and for personal care.

No comments:

Post a Comment